Thursday, 12 May 2016

[Sponsored] Nailart done at CL'athena Nails Salotto!

Just went down to have my nails all done up and looking so pretty now! Much thanks to CL'athena Nails Salotto for beautifying my nails!! I got to know this place as recommended by my dear friend, Jasmine, and i really enjoy the service from them during my visit!


At a corner and near the exit door of The Bencoolen, level one.. This cosy place is not difficult to locate at all. :)


Nice and clean layout they have.






Here are some of the pretty new nailart design they have in store!! :))

Also on Youtube, https://youtu.be/3qelBlmJ8Bw.



A full tray of diamond blings for 3D nailart! I wanted to add these sparkles too but due to my current work restriction, i am not allowed to have them.. :(


Here is the end result the manicurist did for me, using gelish nail polish! It was an hour duration for this work. I like how she's very careful and detailed when painting my nails! Overall service i received was an enjoyable one and i will surely go back there in future.

They have recently just changed their price list too so you may like to ask the store manicurist for advise and best recommendation! :)


Gelish nailart can last a month long, depending on each individual.. How fast or how slow is the growth of our nails.


Facebook Page:

Address:
180 Bencoolen Street, The Bencoolen, #01-27, Singapore (189646)
[Next to Bugis OG, nearest MRT station: Rocher (DTL), Bugis (EWL)]

Tel:
6884 5403

Operating Hours:
Mon-Sat: 10:30 am to 7:30 pm , Sun and PH: 11 am to 6 pm