Wednesday 16 September 2015

Gone is 25 ~

So a quarter of my life gone by..

Anyway, it has been a wonderful week for me with all the celebrations and happenings going on around! Feeling reallyX2 grateful for all my friends and family who has been showing me all the care and support! And those lovely ones who wished me through text messages and social media platforms! Much love to them!!

Elaine brought me to this beautiful bistro, Bodacious! Everything's good during our visit! Nice ambience, nice background songs, and delicious food at affordable pricing!! 



Had their Signature Drink (Tea Mocktails) and House Special, Wild Honey Lemon. Both S$4.20 each. 


Had Chef's Recipe Crab Cake Salad S$13.80 as our starter. Deep fried Crab cake served with chilli-mayo dip!


She ordered Farm-fresh Breakfast Plate while i picked Tenderloin Steak and Fries.. Comfort food makes a good day!!



Elaine then surprised me with one of my favourite dessert, Waffle ice-cream. This comes with lots of wonderful toppings too!! Super love it!




Thank you Elaine for everything that night!! =)


Make an attempt to dress up abit that evening! ^^


On the second evening, went to meet up with my Js and Fif! Jessie arranged to dine at P.Bistro (Palais Renaisaance)! Appreciate much for the treats!! =)


I met up with Fif before the rest then head down to the bistro together. She's such an angel, always so sweet and nice!


With dear Jessie! She's like our big sister, always looking out for us. =)




Truffle Fries!


Sweet Potato fries!


Asian-style Fish Fillet.



Lamb Chop.


Beef Steak.


Not quite the ordinary Prawn Aglio Olio.


Mandatory group photo! Feeling very blessed to have know them in my life. =)


A surprise birthday cake and song came after we are done with our mains. Heehees!! =)





These girls make attending media events more lively and comfortable!! =)


Posted some pictures on Instagram days ago. Find me at @meryllpy ! =)



Thank you lovely Jasmine for the sweet Sunflower bouquet! I love it a lot!! =D


On my birthday eve, i received sweet treats when i met up with Doris and Doreen during tea time! Rainbow Cake with English Breakfast Tea from Envy Coffee. =)


Then, went to meet up with my girls (sweetiex and Jn) for dinner at Pizza Hut!! Always had a wonderful time with them! =)



The NEW Cheesy 7 pizza is delicious! =D


Ice-cream on top of cookie instead of the usual waffle.. Still prefers on waffles though..


Thank you both for spending the night with me! Thanks for the treats too! *Friends Forever*



Herman came back from his recent Korea trip and got me a bag of skincare and make-up products! Much thanks to him for the purchases and carrying all of them back! Apart from those, one of the best item he got for me is BIGBANG's 2016 Desktop Calendar!! Woohoo!~


Also, thanks to Glenn for sending me such adorable birthday greeting as well as the present! (Yes, he knows im crazy over rabbits.. haha!) Would definitely fly high if i receive a real bunny as a present!..


And of course.. Actual day was well-spent with my dearest family! Had Korean BBQ after the polling session!! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment