Tuesday 12 September 2017

[Beauty Review] Eyelash extension at The Best Beauty Centre

I got to know about The Best Beauty Centre through Alethea's recommendation and was asked if I am interested to do a review on one of its services. I gladly agreed and went on to try getting Eyelash extension.

There are a few branches in Singapore islandwide. I visited the one located at Toa Payoh Bus Interchange, just above the MRT station.


Firstly, here's my look without any fake lashes or Eyelash extension on.. My real ones are very fine and short, almost empty.


As soon as I reach the beauty salon, I receive warm welcome from the beautician named Alicia, who was also the one who did the Eyelash extension for me. I was then ushered into a private cozy room with clean white sheet.


The whole procedure was a comfortable one. I did not experience a single discomfort at all. The lashes are lightweight and soft. It doesn't take long for her to complete the whole service for me (probably because the size of my eyes are small?).. but I remember the last time I did an eyelash extension somewhere else, it was a rather draggy and really uncomfortable experience.

It took me about 40 mins all in all at The Best Beauty Centre.



Happy with her service and her skill. A photo with Alicia before I leave.


Night out with Jessie with eyes looking less tired than usual, thanks to the added lashes! =) 



I love how i dont have to apply eyeliner and mascara and still look pretty fine.

What surprise me even more is the holding power of the glue the salon uses. I actually went ahead with my swimming plan the day after even though I understand is not recommended to do so. Thankfully, all lashes still beautifully intact after my 1-hour swimming session (and i didn't have goggles on as i do not have one.


Thank you my beautiful friend, Alethea, and The Best Beauty Centre for this comfy lashes on me!!

Visit https://thebestbeauty.com.sg/ for more information.

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for making this article. We have so much to learn from this. Informative and knowledgeable Meanwhile. If you are interested and looking for blind singapore
    you may visit our website. You can also check our available services to offer. Thank you and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Aceites esenciales

    ReplyDelete
  3. These items will likewise be liberated from the results that some store-branch items cause. These results are normally brought about by synthetic substances that are added to these items to make them more alluring and ground-breaking. Custom made magnificence items all in all will be a lot less expensive when contrasted with locally acquired ones. Best Lipstick for Sensitive Dry Lips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the beauty industry taken as seriously as it should be? Are women working in beauty professions given the respect they deserve? Buy Brilliance SF Cream Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. buy health products online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Students and aspiring fashion marketers need internships to learn the ropes and get their foot in the door. Keep reading for an overview of how fashion marketing works and what to expect as an intern. 풀싸롱

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the beauty industry taken as seriously as it should be? Are women working in beauty professions given the respect they deserve? Laser Hair Removal Nanaimo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Presently we understand what magnificence really is the following stage is to set up how we get it or where it comes from. The straightforward truth is everything was made delightful, excellence is inside us, and it is surrounding us as nature has presented us with such an extensive amount it.Brazilian wax in midtown Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard individuals say excellence is relative, what is delightful to one individual may not be so to another, this might be right for actual appearances yet with respect to magnificence, genuine magnificence I absolutely oppose this idea. Genuine excellence is supreme it is it is possible that you have it or not and it is accomplished by improving ones innate magnificence. dermalfillerbeforeandafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: cashmere cardigan

    ReplyDelete
  11. For many people this is important, so check out my profile: Zemits device

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are benefits and drawbacks to each technique for hair augmentation accessible today. There can be a major expense distinction between one technique and another. There is an immediate connection among time and cost. Best hair extensions miami

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. How does CBD massage oil work?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. CBD Bath Bombs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. https://sites.google.com/view/hairoilpakistan/

    ReplyDelete
  16. best cosmetic brands lips I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! eyelash extension near me

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have an extraordinary feeling of composing I should state. Your post has those actualities which are not available from anyplace else. It's my unassuming solicitation to u please continue composing such exceptional articles https://gluegunwiki.com/reviews/best-glue-guns-for-fabric/

    ReplyDelete