Wednesday 11 September 2024

Life Begins At 35! Happy Birthday To Me! =)

 Turning 35 hits a little differently as I am now someone's wife. A new milestone for me! 

My perspective has somehow shifted and I am looking at things on the brighter side!

I am embracing what I have in life and enjoy taking it slowly...

 Thankfully, everything feels pretty much aligned and balanced.

Taking it easy for things that matter less and focusing more on things that truly matter.

Some people come as a blessing, some come as a lesson. 

Know that things happen for a reason but there is no need to know why.

There is no need to have it all figured out.

Thank you to my past, my younger self for making it this far!

Life at 35 is just the beginning!

Keep the good vibes going

and cherish each new day with love. 

Happy Birthday, M ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment