Tuesday, 3 September 2013

HELLO SEPTEMBER

 Welcoming September & Happy VIRGOs Days - My Birthday Month!

September is gonna be quite fruitful for me with some activites lined up;
 Gonna be heading over to Bangkok with 3 other girls for shopping and food!
Was recently busy doing some planning, settle my baggage and did some packing..
trying my best to carry as light as possible over.
Part of me am already looking forward to explore BKK 
although i went there for a consecutive 2 yrs already!
Next, Pq birthday celebration at Gallery Hotel!
 As well as, food tasting session at Smokey's BBQ American Smokehouse and Grill!

 Received my first birthday gift of the year from the siblings few days ago; 
it's a Pink Instax Mini 8 Instant Cam!
Super sweet! I actually wanted to own one of it since the beginning of this year! =D
Sis wanted to do a test shot, and so decided to be her 'model' posing with my pinky and the box;
 SuperLove!

For those who wish to get Instant Camera and related accessories at a much cheaper price,
you may want to drop by the warehouse next to Tai Seng MRT (Circle Line);