Cadbury launch a "Joy of Giving" campaign from 1st November to 31st December by donating S$1 for every S$15 purchase of Cadbury products. All proceeds (up to S$30,000) collected from this campaign will be donated to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund (SPMF).
Having trouble finding the right christmas gifts this year, why not choose Cadbury's products?
Do check out some of the various key christmas products available in stores,
1. Cadbury Large Heart 180g - A heart-shaped package in pink containing Cadbury's heart shaped chocolates with hazelnut praline. Spread a little love in the world today!
Cadbury Large Flower 180g - Flower-shaped milk chocolates with smooth hazelnut praline.
3. Cadbury Milk Tray 200g - A luxurious assortment of delicious Cadbury chocolates. Perfect as a Christmas gift.
4. Cadbury Favourites 300g - A box filled with all the favourite Cadbury products like Crunchie, Picnic, Cherry Ripe and much more.
Like many, Cadbury strongly believes in the joy of giving and sharing to others. Through this campaign and partnership with SPMF, not only will they be able to spread the joy of Cadbury during this festivities, it is also a time for all of us to give back to the society!
What to look out for?
In the spirit of giving, the adorable Cadbury Joyrider Bus will be making its appearance to the public from 21st November 2013, beginning at the heart of Singapore's business district - Raffles Place! Be sure to hop on the Cadbury Joyrider Bus to catch a free ride which will bring you on a fun-filled journey into a mythical and joyful land of Cadbury - the Joyville.
Sneak peek of the Cadbury Joyrider Bus, all ready for Christmas!
Even the interior bus has got lots of Christmas decorations;
Each passenger will recieve a Joyrider ticket!
There were also be lots of christmas props for you to put on to play with or just for pictures.
I wore the shimmery christmas hat;
I brought a friend, Kiahgek, along with me that day!
Happily snapping photos with the props provided =)
and not forgetting to tag #Cadburysg and #Joyridersg on Instagram!
My instagram photos;
Expect lots of awaits and fun interactions with the bubbly, Cadbury Joyrider crews;
Cadbury Joyrider Bus - "Joy of Giving" experience as follows:
- 21-22 November , 11am to 4pm at Raffles Place
- 01 December , 11am to 3pm at SAFRA Open House
- 14 December , 1pm to 5pm at Downtown East
- 23-25 November , Details on the locations, routes and times is available on the Cadbury Facebook Page.
Donations will also be collected on the Cadbury Joyrider Bus, and all proceeds will go directly to SPMF. Remember, the Joy we give to others, is the Joy that comes back to you~
A photo taken with the fabulous Cadbury team! (Mr. Nut Pad, Ms. Hazel nutty and Uncle Jo)
Seeing them makes people joyful as they will cheer you up with delicious Cadbury chocolates!
Last but not least, a group photo with the Cadbury team and all the other passengers to end this post! =)
YAY!!! Dear Cadbury, Thank You so much for such a wonderful, magical, joyous journey! *Wide Smile*