First up, is the Logitech® Bluetooth® Audio Adapter (latest model), priced at S$49.00 with 1-year limited hardware warranty. An audio adapter as it is named, gives you everything you need to turn speakers into wireless sound system for smartphone and tablet pairing! Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity allows up to two devices simultaneously pair to powered speaker with 3.5mm or standard RCA connections from up to 50 feet away* and stream stereo audio from either device. Sleek cube design with only a single button and pairing devices is as simple as pressing on it, and automatic re-pairing helps make listening experience hassle-free.
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity: Simultaneously pair your smartphone and your tablet and stream stereo audio from either one.
- Simple setup: Connect your smartphone and tablet with one press of a button, and enjoy hassle-
free automatic re-pairing.
- Works with most speakers: You have the flexibility to use PC speakers, home stereo systems and A/V receivers, simply by attaching the device to your powered speakers using a 3.5 mm audio input or standard RCA connection.
- Extended wireless range: Stream and control your music with a reliable connection from up to 50 feet away*.
- Product Dimensions: (L x W x H) 50 mm x 50 mm x 23 mm
- Weight: 34g (product), 175g (package)
- Bluetooth operating range: 50 feet (15 meters) with direct line-of-sight
It was recorded on Consumer Barometer that 48% of smartphone internet users use their smartphones to play music and there are over 169 million users, both free and paid - worldwide across major music services such as SPOTIFY; DEEZER; and KKBOX just to name a few.. These numbers are still growing widely!
Connection for pairing is really fast and easy via Bluetooth! Reconnection is no needed because this smart audio adapter automatically re-pair once your device's Bluetooth is switched on!
I got a set of the Logitech® Bluetooth® Audio Adapter home and this is how it looks like.. (Unboxing, tried and tested!)
Inside the box:
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter,
- RCA to 3.5mm cable,
- Power cable,
- User documentation,
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
Rear view on connectivity. Designed for home or office use, you know you do not have to worry about recharging the Audio Adapter or changing the battery when it is powered through cable. =)
Beautiful design and performance. I have been using it since the day i got it like its part of my everyday lifestyle gadget.. Connected it to my home speaker and any members in the house can pair their smartphones with it and start playing their favourite playlist!
No issue on the Bluetooth wireless paired range at the comfort of my own home since i stay in a HDB unit.. I am able to change song tracks in the kitchen when dining with my family while my speaker being placed in my room (in between another room and our living room). That is pretty awesome and convenient for me!! =)
To switch between paired devices, simply "pause" or "stop" the stream from the active device then "play" to stream from the standby device.
For those who go on hotel stay where ipod dock speaker is commonly seen.. This super lightweight little Bluetooth Audio Adapter will come in handy for non-ipod users!
I will continue to share other Logitech's products in my next post.. so stay with me alright?!
Ending this post with a group shot taken at Logitech's office! Feeling really thankful to have meet them.. =)