He made us a lovely four-course meal which exudes familial warmth and is suitable for a family of four! Yummy!!
Korean Pork Salad
1. Marinate pork belly (200gm) with Lee Kum Kee Korean Marinade (1pkt) for 10 minutes and pan fry till light golden brown.
2. Thinly slice negi (100gm) and mix mesclun salad (100gm).
3. Mix salad with chili powder (10gm), chili oil, Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce, and Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil.
4. Toss pork and salad together and ready to serve!
Spicy Prawn and Tomato Pasta
1. In a pan, heat olive oil, add in garlic (1 clove) and onion (20gm dice), and sweat till fragrant.
2. Add in prawns (200gm peeled) and deglaze with white wine (40gm).
3. Add in Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Tomato Garlic Prawns (1pkt).
4. Add in Spaghetti (150gm Blanch) and cherry tomato (60gm), and toss evenly.
5. Add in Rucola (20gm) salad and ready to serve.
Honey Glazed Chicken with Asparagus
1. Peel and slice green asparagus (50gm slice) and zucchini (50gm dice). Then, blanch, refresh them with ice water and put aside.
2. Marinate chicken with Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Honey Garlic Spare Ribs (1pkt) for 10minutes.
3. In a frying pan, sweat onion (50gm dice) till frangrant, add in chicken leg (300gm dice) and sear till brown, add in asparagus and zucchini and saute. (with Olive Oil, Black Pepper Crush, and Salt)
Drunkard Chicken, Bacon and Corn Soup
1. In a pot boil water (1L), add in Lee Kum Kee Soup Base for Drunken Chicken Hot Pot (1pkt), cabbage, 1/2 corn kennel (1pkt) & simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Using a hand blender, blend soup mixture, monte with butter (20gm) and strain.
3. In a frying pan, saute bacon streaky (50gm) and corn.
4. In a soup bowl, place bacon and corn in it, and add in soup slowly.
Loved by many and a trusted purveyor of premium sauces and condiments in the world of chinese and local cooking, Lee Kum Kee has been in the running for 126 years now! With over 200 sauces and condiments available worldwide, Lee Kum Kee is committed to delivering variety while ensuring supreme quality and authenticity. Through its products, Lee Kum Kee hopes to inspire us to create delicious dishes to our loved ones through these touching flavours.
After the demonstration, we were given the chance to do some hands-on at the workshop. We had to prepare one of the dishes from the demonstration - Korean pork salad.
Mixing up the sauces,
Korean Marinade pays tribute to the classic kimchi which will immediately enliven any meat and add a spicy punch to the dish. Can't believe cooking up a satisfying dish can be this simple! Lee Kum Kee's Menu-Oriented sauces is definitely one of the greatest help individuals could get to conveniently prepare a restaurant-quality feast at the comfort of our home! Saving more time in the kitchen means spending more time bonding with loved ones over a good meal!
Lee Kum Kee's 5 new variants in addition to its 14 existing ones are:
Soup base for Black Pepper and Pork Bone Hot Pot;
Soup Base for Drunken Chicken Hot Pot;
Sauce for Sweet and Vinegar Spare Ribs;
and Korean Marinade.
The secret to a scrumptious, restaurant-quality feast at home!
Back at home, here's an easy and delicious dish we can all cook at home, using just prawns and garlic, and a packet of Lee Kum Kee's Sauce for Tomato Garlic Prawns! The family in the house love the taste the sauce gave to the whole dish, just like how it is in a restaurant!
Lee Kum Kee's Menu-Oriented sauces are available at all leading supermarkets chains, and selected grocery stores at the recommended consumer price of S$1.90 per pack.