Nigiro Cafe is one of the seven concept at Eat At Seven, offering comfort Japanese-Italian fusion delicacies. It is the very first café concept opened by young Chef Kensuke Sakai, who is also the youngest competitor on Iron Chef (a famous TV culinary competition in Japan)!
Cornell is all about making life simpler - with a wide range of pocket-friendly and well-made electric appliances. And for all Hello Kitty appliances, Cornell is the only authorized distributor.
Some of Cornell's Hello Kitty appliances include;
Hair Dryer (CHDHK1600) at S$29 (Usual Price: S$39) with both high and low adjustable heat setting and can also be packed for travel use.
Sandwich Maker (CSMHK503) at S$39.90 (Usual Price: S$59.90) for Toasted bread imprinted with Hello Kitty Motif!
Pop-up Toaster (CTHK203) at S$42.90 (Usual Price: S$62.90). Easy and safe to use with an interruption/ cancel button for users to control. It also comes with a slide-out crumb tray for easy cleaning.
Kitchen Scale (CKSHK50D) at S$39.90 (Usual Price: S$59.90) is ideal for home bakers/ chefs who enjoy spending time in the kitchen. The design is so pretty! The scale comes with 1g graduation. It is made of tempered glass and has touch screen capabilities.
Cordless Kettle (CJK-HK17SS) at S$49.90 (Usual Price: S$84.00) which comes with a 360-degree rotational base with cord storage. It boasts a concealed stainless steel heating element as well as protection against overheating. The kettle is also designed in a 304 stainless steel body and Strix control.
12-inch Table Fan (CFN-HKT12) at S$49.00 (Usual Price: S$82.00) which comes with three speed functions and a built-in thermal safety fuse.
Adding on to Cornell's Hello Kitty appliances is their newly launched Cornell's Hello Kitty Rice Cooker (CRCHK106), which goes at just S$49.90 (Usual Price: S$69.90). This adorable rice cooker has an eye-catching pink colour with a capacity of 0.4 litres (perfect for families to cook intimate meals). The non-stick removable inner pot makes cleaning up a cinch too. Designed with energy-saving features and multiple functions, this makes a great addition to the kitchen!
(Kindly note that Cornell's Hello Kitty Rice Cooker (CRCHK106) is currently unavailable.)
Apart from all the Cornell's Hello Kitty appliances being displayed, specially prepared Hello Kitty dishes were also being showcased and i will share the recipes here with you.. =)
HELLO KITTY CREAM STEW
- Drizzle olive oil on a frying pan and add garlic.
- When you smell the fragrance of garlic, add chicken, pepper and salt.
- Add white wine.
- Add carrot, onion and potato when the chicken is about 60% cooked. Stir fry the ingredients. When the ingredients are almost cooked, add butter.
- When the onions turn transparent, turn off the fire and add flour.
- Stir well, add milk, water and chicken stock cube. Garnish with bay leaves.
- Cook atop a slow fire till the soup thickens.
Ingredients needed (Serving for 4 pax):
- Chicken Leg 300g
- Onion 2pc
- Potato 3pc
- Broccoli 100g
- Olive Oil 10g
- Butter 80g
- Flour 30g
- Milk 300ml
- Water 200ml
- White Wine 80ml
- Chopped Garlic 10g
- Chicken Stock Cube 15g
- Salt and Pepper
- Bay leaves 3pcs
- Red Bell Pepper (Ribbon)
- Yellow Pepper (Nose)
- Japanese Seaweed Paper (Eyes and whiskers)
Next showcase was done live by Chef from Nigiro Cafe.
HELLO KITTY MOM'S APPLE PIE!
- Defrost the pie.
- Preheat the sandwich maker.
- Cut the apples into small cube shapes.
- Add butter to the frying pan.
- Add the apples and stir fry with sugar.
- Add lemon juice. Stir fry the apples until they become transparent.
- Allow the apple cubes to cool down, then mix with cinnamon.
- Brush the sandwich maker with melted butter and add the apple cubes.
- Spread out the apple cubes and press down the cover.
- Allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with vanilla icing or fruits.
Ingredients needed (Serving for 1 pax):
- Apple 2pc
- Butter 20g
- Sugar 50g
- Lemon Juice 15ml
- Cinnamon Powder
- Frozen Pie Sheet (Easily get them from supermarket)
- Melted butter
One of the most popular Hello Kitty appliances, the Hello Kitty sandwich maker has its design revamped. Adorable in sweet pink ribbon instead of red, it comes with cool touch housing as well as non-stick coating plate for easy cleaning. Have fun toasting up with the Hello Kitty motif!
Cornell's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cornellsingapore
Cornell's website: http://www.cornellappliances.com/
Also during the launch, we get to enjoy these palatable treats prepared by Chefs at Nigiro Cafe!
Much thanks to them for filling up our hungry tummy!! =)