Thursday 3 September 2015

Starry Night

"When you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside, 
I lay in tears in bed all night, Alone without you by my side"..
"But if you loved me, Why'd you leave me?".. - Kodaline


That song titled All I WANT been on replay for awhile before it brings me to The Fault in Our Stars (2014 film directed by Josh Boone). Based on the bestselling novel by John Green, starring Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Nat Wolff, and some others.. so last night I picked it up and started watching it.. Such an unbearable, heartbreaking love story.. but all in a beautiful way! :') Love it!


"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. But i can not tell how thankful i am for our little infinity"

"If you want the rainbow, you have to deal with the rain"

No comments:

Post a Comment