Tuesday 24 March 2015

[Personal] Rest

Almost a month has passed now since the day i left my full-time job.
 Went through a lot in my mind before making the decision to tender my resignation with NHG. 
2 years 3 months with them was quite a lovely one though.. Day in and out of NHG HQ office.. the daily greetings from people in the finance department and other familiar faces i met.. Truly, a lot of things and people i really miss about.. This is my first time leaving a workplace having so much emotions, i teared while drafting the farewell letter.. Probably because i feel that im letting my boss and seniors down having made this choice as they were really nice to me.. Nonetheless, am really thankful for the many opportunities and guidance i was given during my service with them..

Farewell lunch treat at fosters with the boss and seniors,

Today, im going to meet one of my favourite lady, Elaine out for lunch and shopping!
Looking forward to seeing her!

Too much going on lately that i feel that everyday i am on a battle..
i guess 2015 isn't a good year for me..
so for now, "what am i going to do next?.." you may ask..
Perhaps, a good long rest and do some planning, and also to be more active in this space! =)
May i have the confidence and courage for my future endeavors!

..............................................

"Singapore's first Prime Minister, Mr Lee Kuan Yew has passed away peacefully at 3.18am on 23/03/2015 at SGH where he had been warded since Feb 5 after coming down with severe pneumonia. He was 91 years old.."


I woke up at 7am in the morning and saw this heartwrenching news.. :'(
I teared as i read up.. He was more than a great man, Singapore's hero.
These days, the nation mourns the loss of a remarkable leader..
#RIPLKY #thankyouLKY #RememberingLKY

..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment