Firstly, D’Skin is one of Singapore's leading skin treatment centres which brings about a range of skincare researched and formulated in Japan. Its carefully crafted selection of premium-quality products offers effective remedies. D’Skin is a revolutionary brand that uses cosmeceutical approach; formulations marry the best of technology and nature using innovative bio-technology and new generation botanical to provide maximum efficacy and optimum results. D’Skin also focused on using high tech medical-grade equipment to achieve desirable results. It offers a complete range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments for ageing skin and delivers the top three most popular services in health, wellness and beauty sector: skin tightening, skin rejuvenation and pigmentation. Since its operation, d’skin has earned indisputable trust from their customers for its effective treatments; especially for age control, acne-prone and sensitive skin.
Upon my arrival to D’Skin at Kovan, two of its staff politely welcomed me with great smiles. I was then given a cup of warm tea and was made to fill out my particulars in a form for them. Then, i had my skin analysed using Soft Plus, a standalone PC-powered skin assessment system which are able to track the skin’s pH level on top of tracking other important indicators like hydration, sebum, elasticity and melanin. (Read more about Soft Plus from my previous entry at http://meryl-lpy.blogspot.sg/2014/12/dskin-trailblazing-technology-helps.html)
Soft Plus is able to scan and zoomed into deep layers of skin to effectively detect any skin issues. I am glad that i have relatively small pores and only a few large ones.
My overall result was out very quickly at the end of the process. While my pores, keratin, ph level, and elasticity is fine, my skin's hydration level and sebum level is way below the ideal range. Their latest Stem Cell Facial Treatment was then recommended to me. =)
Next, i changed into slippers and was guided into one of their room. There were a total of six rooms if i didn't remember wrongly. Really comfortable bed with leg rest, i almost fell asleep during the session a few times but i tried to keep myself awake throughout so i know what is happening.
This is my very first time doing a Stem Cell Facial Treatment and the whole process was really comfortable and relaxing for me. It is a unique treatment which helps improves conditions such as premature aging, photo damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles. The anti-aging extracts and vitamins have shown tremendous ability to rejuvenate aging skin. Appearance of unsightly wrinkles will be lessened, resulting in skin being more youthful and radiant.
The treatment is anchored on these four factors:
- Stimulates drainage
- Improve microcirculation
- Strengthen small capillaries
- Combat skin slackening
The facial treatment also offers these benefits:
- Renewal of dormant cells – dormant cells are awakened to behave like younger healthy cells
- Repairing of damaged cells – repair cellular damage caused by UV radiation, oxidative and environmental stress
- Regeneration of healthy cells – the longevity of skin and follicle stem cells are improved for continuous regeneration at the cellular level
- Reinforces cellular structure – A good repair, nourish, restore and maintain youthful glow preventing skin barrier breakdown.
Then she applied some lotion and cooling mask on me, leaving a light, pleasant scent. I was also given a good massage on not just my face, but also on my arms, head, neck, shoulders, as well as upper front and back. The session was so pampering, I like!! =)
For a detailed list of procedure, the treatment follows a powerful seven-step methodology that goes like this:
1. Skin health diagnostics and profiling through seven diverse measurements
2. Professional exfoliation and steaming
3. Extraction by specialists
4. Use of the latest patented technology from Germany to penetrate the skin and introduce a high concentration of stem cell serum into dermis simultaneously via ultrasound and high-voltage impulse therapy
5. Signature Face and Eye Massage, which promises instant, visible results and helps one to de-stress via d’skin’s signature Touch Therapy, which comprises of targeting pressure points to release energy, stimulating drainage to eliminate toxin, and aroma massaging to promote well-being and healing
6. Mask (d’skin’s specialists will choose the mask based on skin condition)
7. Relaxing shoulder massage to improve lymphatic function, promote flow of blood and ease stressed muscles
My face after the session! Hees! Feeling happy there isn't any bit of redness or peeling or whatsoever. And awww.. i love my newly trimmed brows! (Pardon my messy hair though..)
Changed back into my own outfit and was offered another warm cup of tea. It was overall a very satisfying experience for me at d'skin. Honestly, I would definitely wish to come back for my future facial treatments!
I took a picture of my skin right after i left the place, one under the natural sunlight and the other indoor. My face was refreshed, totally alive looking brighter and much more supple than ever! =)
I think what i love most about the treatment i received is how it helps in improving and regenerates skin cells effectively and safely that leaves my skin looking healthy and also how it makes my skin feels hydrated even after days! Thank you so much d'skin!
The latest Stem Cell Facial Treatment is available at all d’skin outlets in Novena, Toa Payoh, Kovan and Seletar Mall. Do check out their other various professional treatments and services that may interest you at their website www.dskinlab.com, Facebook http://www.facebook.com/dskinSG, and Instagram http://www.instagram.com/dskinsg.